SparkFaces is a digital platform that aims to integrate the sports industry in India. It will connect sports players, various sports related professionals and other sports bodies for the general upliftment of sports in India. It will give value to the regular customers and help them enhance their skills and knowledge.
Product is to be launched on 30th November 2017.
Problem or Opportunity
• Wilderness experience in sports field for players
• Leaves with more time to focus on individual strengths
• Better level of play
• Skill enhancement
• Regular updates inspiring healthy challenges
• Excellent entertainment and new vibrations
• Discover and learn more with social interactions
• Manage professional identity and professional relations
• Easy to make additional money
• Job opportunities for sports professionals
• Experienced guidance
• Better insurance policies
• Personality development
• Spreading leagues over social media for better recognition
Solution (product or service)
SparkFaces provides the following:
• A digital platform for all sports players and other sports related professionals for better discovery and management of sports and sports talent in India
• Bridging the gap between the sports professionals and authorities for building connections
• One-stop digital medium for all sporting needs i.e. to find professionals, co-players, sporting goods, events, news and updates to enhance the sports environment in India
• Getting sponsorship for players and teams to ensure they can sustain for a longer time period in the market
The sports industry in India is highly fragmented, and while we do not face any direct competition as of now, there are various established companies as well as start-ups to compete with our various individual verticals.
• Sports365.in – sporting goods and consulting
• Bookmysports.com – booking facility
• goSporto.com – booking facility/event organization
Advantages or differentiators
Our USP is the huge opportunity and lack of competition in this industry. We are aiming to integrate the sports industry, provide basic information to people as well as provide them with more exposure and better connections so as to have a successful sports career.
Money will be spent on
Cost for development of the model include backend programming, database center, frontend programming, interface design and color scheming, sysadmin and network, architecture and mobile application.
Market risks include:
• Fragmented Industry
• Open market
• Various professionals
• Attitude towards sports in India (negative mindset)
• Untapped geographical areas to be covered
• Authorities that need to be connected are not tech savvy