Our main aim is to align nature & technology with customer benefit to create signature of electric motorcycle- with a new adaptive segment and more range and get 3 motorcycles in one price.
Prototype in place and have generated 100 Expression of interest to buy our product and exhibited at various exhibitions and also generated media attention as well.
Won best tech award at makerfest Vadodara 2020, won best exhibitor at Vadodara Startup Festival and best pitch and start-up at GTU Innovation council demo day.
70 lacs Units Electric two wheelers 22 billion dollars Industry
Scooters & Motorcycles
Total Addressable Market
35 lacs Units by 2024
India Electric scooters & Motorcycles
Serviceable Addressable Market
Motion Breeze Electric Motorcycles
Problem or Opportunity
Faced by user:
○ No Adaptation to the user. i.e. no versatility.
○ Discomforting (back bone and muscle problems)
○ High operating cost (spending Rs.400 per week on petrol sums up to Rs.19,200 a year +
maintenance 2 times a year . Total Rs.20,000 on average)
○ The products available are insufficient to meet the wider horizon that electric
vehicles offer; One cannot drive the same motorcycle in streets and for long
distances and for sport.
“Overall User experience reduced.”
Health Issues due to Pollution is a major issue e.g. Delhi.
Solution (product or service)
A motorcycle with the following features can solve the problems.
(Traits of Nature and Technology combined)
○ Versatility / Adaptation : Intelligent Adaptive segment (Proprietary feature) We
solve it by changing the posture of the rider as well as performance of the vehicle.
And moreover provide a feedback for better riding experience.
○ Feedback : Vehicle describes it own health and guides you to the best experience.
○ Performance : Electric induction motor specially designed for the purpose can provide
high power to weight ratio and higher efficiency (70-90%).
○ Utility : space to travel with goods.
○ Operating cost : ( considering a full charge of Rs.140 and with a range of +250km one
will spend about Rs.7200, adding maintenance the total per year = Rs.8000)
○ Range : 100, 250, 400 km variants
○ Accessories : Boost, Headset and Solar boost
○ Since less number of parts (5 major and few minor), production becomes efficient.
Startups Emflux Ultraviolet Revolt Ather Tork Okinawa and Oxra
Big players not yet with any motorcycle Bajaj Tvs Honda yamaha Hero Royal enfield
Advantages or differentiators
We are introducing new segment not introduced by any of our competitors and also its a proprietary feature we can create monopoly and also our team given hours of research and development to get the concept ready, we even as a small team of 5 in less than a year and also with limited resources got the concept ready shortest time than any of the start ups or company took to get in the market and we are ready to develop our final launch ready product, With respect to our experiences and skills we can get a clear vision that with all the resources in place and expanding our team we can succeed in the market.
We aim to sell 1 lac units in 5 years and per unit price will be 2.5 lac rupees and intended revenue can be generated is 4375 cr rupees in 5 years.
1.75 Lacs Units Share of Market
Rs.2.50 k per Unit Price
(3 different models)
Rs.4375 Cr Revenue
Money will be spent on
We need 1 Cr rupees to commercialization of our venture successfully.
Funds will be used for making pilots, marketing and launch.
Offer for investor
We are willing to give 6.8% equity with Pre investment valuation of 15 cr for our seed round.